Books! Books! Books!
Unsolicited Press is happy to get you a copy of any of our books, but we need you to be aware of a few things first. By purchasing a book, you agree that you have read the fine print:
- SHIPPING DELAYS: The COVID-19 Pandemic has resulted in logistic and supply chain delays. Our warehouse is operating with limited staff. Please allow for extra time to receive your orders.
- Shipping is included in the price. This isn't Amazon and we can't offer free shipping. But we do pay your sales tax for you.
- Books are not returnable or refundable. If your book is lost during shipment or you received a defective copy, we will gladly replace it as soon as we are informed by you.
- International orders should be made via a major retailer such as Amazon. We do not ship to other countries -- it's too expensive. Any international order placed on the website will incur a service fee of $3.99 when we place the return/refund.
- All current titles can be purchased from major and independent retailers.
- Retailers, educational institutions, and libraries can order our books directly from Ingram Book Group.
- Special sales should email Unsolicited Press directly at email@example.com for information on discounts for bulk orders.