Unsolicited Press is happy to get you a copy of any of our books, but we need you to be aware of a few things first. By purchasing a book, you agree that you have read the fine print:
- SHIPPING DELAYS: The pandemic has resulted in logistic and supply chain delays. Please allow for extra time to receive your orders.
- Shipping is included in the price. This isn't Amazon and we can't offer free shipping. But we do pay your sales tax for you.
- Books are not returnable or refundable. If your book is lost during shipment or you received a defective copy, we will gladly replace it as soon as we are informed by you.
- International orders should be made with a bookseller such as Amazon. We do not ship to other countries; it's too expensive. Any international order placed on the website will incur a service fee of $5.99 when we place the return/refund.
- You may receive a newsletter offering exclusive benefits (early preorders, free review copies, giveaways) after your purchase. Our newsletters are monthly at most. We do not sell your information and we will keep it safe. If you would like to avoid this newsletter, please tell us during checkout and we will be sure that it doesn't get added to the list.